Welcome back DREAMers! My best wishes for a terrific year filled with wonder, passion, grace, complexity, creativity, confidence, risk taking, and lots of learning, especially using your new found tools in theater and visual arts! Keep this in mind: teachers are dream-makers. I wanted to let you know a few things:
1. I uploaded the letters to parents (in English and Spanish) on the Research page. Please send the letters home to your parents explaining DREAM!
2. Coaches will be assigned soon to teachers who are in the coaching group! Stay tuned.
3. Teachers in the Insitute-only group: you don’t have an assisgned coach…but you do have me! be in touch!
4. I am available for school visits. The best way to contact me is via e-mail: email@example.com
5. Your first lesson plan is due in December…but it is never too early to plan!
Finally, please take a moment to reply quickly to this post and share how you are starting your year with DREAM….what is different about this year compared to last year?!?!? and how so?!?!?!?!
happy teaching and learning!